i took 2 pregnancy tests and they both came back positive...

but they were a faint line. is that still a positive?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yep.Sure is. congrats!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:15 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• The hormone that makes a test say Possitive is only found in a woman who is preggers. So you can not have a false possitive, but can have a false neg.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Congrats you are in the preggo club.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Congratulations. Be super excited. This is one of the best times of your life. I am a mother of 5 and I know that wonderful feeling that women get when first discovering they are pregnant.

I am running a Prenatal Wellness Campaign through my company, The Wellness Company.
    I am encouraging pregnant women to look at our prenatal pack that we offer. They are the best supplements on the market. Especially patented to be75% more absorbable than all other vitamins. Our pack includes a month supply of a multi vitamin and mineral, a complete calcium and an Omega 3 supplement for superior brain and eye development. We also carry over 400 eco-friendly products that are safe for your home, and healthy for the body.

If you would like to learn more about these products and possibly a work from home opportunity
    email me at ummbasheer@gmail.com

Best of Health to You and Your Baby,
    Kareemah
    paidathome

Answer by paidathome at 11:24 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• As long as you didnt leave them sitting for a long time, then yep your ego is prego! If it makes it more real and its fun to show the daddy get a digital one, it will just say pregnant. Congradulations!!!
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 11:26 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Congratulations! Even though it is very rare, it is possible to have a fake positive, however two fake pos. are almost completely unheard of. Sounds like to me you need to start planning baby showers and doctor's appointment! :) Good luck!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 11:32 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i took 5 and they all had just a very faint line im 12 weeks now with my second child. congrats
    ashleywilkerson

Answer by ashleywilkerson at 4:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2009