Trying to conceive??

I have done 4 hpt and all have came back neg, I have missed my period this past week. Due to insurance reasons I cant get blood work done til Aug 4th. So in case I'm not pregant my husband and I are still going to try. How will I know when I'm ovulating, I've been taking body temp and thats always 98.8 or 99. In June I started another pack when I should of had my period (on vacation) so that meant I moved my . up a week. With my first 2 children I got pregant right away. I'm not having any signs of pregancy, noticed I've been getting a headache and breaking out (feel like I'm 14 again)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• http://www.parents.com/getting-pregnant/

This site has an ovulation calculator, so it can give you an idea anyways. good luck!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:30 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Started another pack of what? Birth control pills? If so, when did you come off of them? The hormones in them can make you get the headache and break out too.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 3:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009