I need to have SEX!! (should I.....?)

So, my bf left me almost 3 mos ago. I am 7 months pregnant. But the about 3 weeks ago the guy I dated before my baby's father gave me his new number when I was walking out of the nail salon. Even with me being pregnant he repeatedly told me to call him and I could tell what he wanted. Since we broke up, (*b4 me and my baby's dad got together) we hooked up and it was JUST sex.
Now, I still love my baby's father with all my heart but he just up and left me. Doesn't even call to check on me or the baby. And he is with someone else. I would love nothing more than to get back w/ him and I think that may happen after the baby is born. Up until now I couldn't imagine being w/ anyone else - mostly because he drilled it in my head that it would be nasty for me to sleep w/ someone else while carrying his child. Bottom line - I want/need to have sex. What would be the harm in giving my ex a call??Would that be wrong? Should I?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Well you not supposed to have sexual relations with other people while pregnant because of STD's and such! So I would wait until after you have the baby.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I see nothing wrong with it. Just make sure you use a condom because of stds and becareful but sex is common to want in pregnancy espically in the 2nd trimester. ^_^
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• get a vibe
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Um I agree with amy. You need to refrain from other men until you have your baby. And IMO it is nasty and skanky to sleep with a man besides the father of your baby while you are pregnant. You should think of other methods of pleasure and have some respect for yourself.

Side note* When i was pregnant, 9 months pregnant and HUGE. A guy walked up to my car while i was stopped on the red light and asked me if i had a boyfriend. I just lifted up my left hand and showed him my ring. I think some guys get turned on by pregnant women. So BE CAREFUL.
    Anonymous

• OP- No, no vibrator! I want the real thing - everything! lol.
    I think I'll go with LostAngel and use a condom - but thank you all for the opinions!
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's "nasty" to have sex with someone that's not the father of ur child- especially if the Ahole LEFT YOU PREGNANT. The question is- is your ex going to treat you with respect or just have sex with u and leave?If so, you need to really think about it before you call him. Also, if your baby's dad left you he has no right at all to suggest what you do with your own body. I really hope you aren't saving yourself for this loser- he isn't worth it. Regardless, whoever you decide to have sex with needs to use protection because you and your baby's health are priority from now on.I was left pregnant and met someone who stayed with me and loved me and my child. We were together for 2 years and I am grateful to have met him.If you can't be with one that will be nice to you- then masturbate!!
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 12:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• do what you need to do you need to be satisfied too..... and i dont think it is skanky at all just be careful of stds so use protection.... its not like the baby knows the difference of who you have sex with
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 12:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Why in the hell would you want to subject your unborn child to diseases and viruses, no matter if you do wear a condom?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• judgemental much ladies? Her boyfriend left her stranded while she was pregnant. Its not like she had sex with some random guy. It was man she was dating once. And so what if a man gets attracted to pregnant women! Wouldn't you rather that then a man to look at you like you are a pregnant cow like most women already feel like when pregnant.

I say use protection and do what you think is best.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2009