What did you do to loose your pregnancy weight?

I've always been tiny before I got pregnant. I'm 9 months now and HUGE. Luckily I didn't gain all over, it's just all in my tummy. Though I really haven't gained that much weight. At 38 wks, I've only gained 35lbs. I know I can't work out until the doc gives me the okay at my 6 week appt. But I planned on dieting until I can really go to the gym. Is there any light exercises I can do until the 6 weeks? I'm determined to atleast get close to what I use to weigh

snjbjac

Asked by snjbjac at 12:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• your weight should just come down naturally w/o alot of exercising & diets. i lost alot of mine by just bf.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i had a csection and i started going to the gym 3 weeks after.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Breastfeed! I lost 20 pounds in the first 2 weeks!
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 12:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I've lost 40 lbs so far, from the nearly 60 I gained. Horrible I know lol. It's been 4 months since my daughter was born. I just stopped eating like I did when I was pregnant. My appetite went way down, as well as my hunger pains :) I'm not saying starve yourself, I'm just saying that eating less and staying busy worked for me.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 1:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I lost a lot of weight from taking acai and colon flush supplements. Also, with trying to fit in regular exercise a few times a week. I'm finally back to the weight I was at pre-pregnancy.

My eating habits changed a lot when I began taking acai. It just gave me nice boosts of energy and made me feel satisfied after eating a small meal. I also began to eat healthier which helped a tremendous amount.

You can read my blog here at www.jilliansdietblog.com

Message me if you have any questions. I'll try my best to help!
    jj49

Answer by jj49 at 5:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I haven't had my baby yet but I watched my friend who was a size 12 before she got pregnant go upto a 18+ and she was a size 7 by the time the baby hit 6 months. Breastfeeding helps a lot not only is it great for your baby but it burns a lot of extra calories and helps your cervix go back the size it was before a lot quicker. Eat healthy I wouldn't think walking would hurt you I'm going to walk on my treadmill as soon as I stop feeling sore lol. And breastfeed most of the weight you gained was from the baby and you gained the average ammount of weight ^_~
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 7:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I walked until I got the exercise all clear and did yoga. After that I started running and I have lost 67lbs so far. I am back to my college weight.
    sugarmagnolia1

Answer by sugarmagnolia1 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 27, 2009

• I didn't diet or exercise, I breastfed! I was skinnier 2 weeks after I had my daughter than I was befoe i got pregnant!
    Anonymous

• Nutrilite!!!
    I have 3 kids and this saved my figure by eating right..They have a meal plan and fitness planner..Its awesome..

Go to: www.dsuriano.qhealthzone.com

lots of delicious Nutrilite products to chose from!

copy and paste website to your browser..Good luck!
    josie726

Answer by josie726 at 12:46 AM on Jul. 31, 2009