• In the Spotlight:

I need some help, my husband is acting different. He is shaving areas he shouldn't

(arm pits and pubic areas) we have also not had sex in nearly 7 years. Am I just an idiot or is he having an affair?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• that seems alittle weird. i would think something was up? have you tried talking to him? 7yrs is a long time to go w/o sex...
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 12:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• It sounds to me like you are at least 6 years past due on some counseling. I don't know if he's having an affair, but it wouldn't surprise me.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I would've said something 7 yrs ago about no sex, like after 2 weeks of not getting any. How old is he? Is he having a midlife crisis? Did you marry young, maybe because of pregnancy? He might feel like he hasn't done enough in his life. Oh gosh, I hope he isn't gay! I take it you've seen him naked, which is how yu know about pubic shaving. Sounds weird, all I can say.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Have you seriously not wanted sex in & years? I would probably have an affair...
    Anonymous

• Yeah I would run out the door to cheat after going without it that long.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• To me the pubic and armpit shaving in and of itself isn't what's weird. My husband doesn't shave his armpits, but he does trim them. Sometimes he shaves his pubic area, sometimes he just trims it. Depends on how he feels at the moment, I guess. What's weird is that he's just now all of sudden doing it when they haven't had sex in 7 years.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Your question is 6 years, 11 months too late. WTF, no sex in 7 years?!
    Anonymous

• I think he is secretly training for an olympic event...like swimming. Excess hair causes drag in the water.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Shaving hair cuts down on smell if you live in a hot place of the world (men shaving these places is actually kinda common I've learned from inside sources). The only worry I would have first off with the not wanting sex for 7 years would be ED, which DOES happen in men as young as their 20's and he should be seen by a doctor about because it can be caused by very serious health problems. Then if the doctor gives him a clean bill of health I would look into counseling.

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• hes cheating on you!!!!! thats what you do when you meet someone new!! it slike when your first dating someone he's trying to impress him or here
    mellyhayes

Answer by mellyhayes at 8:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2009