Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I live in palm bay and i don't think the relationship between my baby's father and I is going to get better, does anyone know who I can contact for assistance, I have no money or family?


Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • I googled it and found Serene Harbor. It is a domestic violence shelter. Even if you aren't experiencing domestic violence, you should call them anyway. Their site said something about Family Law services. I'm pretty sure these people can help you find housing/job/childcare or support of some kind. I hope you find what you need. The 24hr hotline number is 321 726 8282

    Answer by ranedare at 12:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

  • contact your local dhs & health depts for a list of low income family resources. if your indian some tribes offer an allowance for back to school clothes & free school supplies. until then hit the garage sales, thrift sores, clearance racks, craigslist, ebay, & check out your hometown church for any donation clothing. if you have kids in a 3yr old or 4yr old program @ headstart they can help you alot w/ financial assistance.

    Answer by scooterpooter at 12:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2009