My husband don't buy shit for my kids but I think he is giving his mom money to give to his baby mom for his other child what should I do

What should I do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Well you said "think". Talk to your husband first before going off the deep end without knowing for sure. Plus, shouldn't he be supporting his other kid too?

Anonymous

• Does he already pay child support? If not, then I don't really see a problem with it. If he's your husband, I'm assuming (I know, never assume anything) you live together and he helps to pay the bills, in which case he is helping to pay for your kids by keeping them clothed and sheltered, etc.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Wait until he go to sleep and take his wallet and go to walmart.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• He should be giving her money! She has his KID! But it shouldnt have to be a secret and is he giveing her that in addition to his regular child support? Can you take control of the money to see where it is going?
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 12:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• He is your husband. Does the money from his job pay for rent, food, utility bills, etc? Then you have nothing to complain about. He should be giving money to support his other child.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• If he is buying food and shelter and school supplies and clothing etc. then he is spending money on your kids. The money he gives his other child probably adds up to a whole lot less. You should congratulate him for being responsible for his other child even though money is tight. It shows that he is a decent man. I would despise my husband if he had other children and did not own up to his responsibilities. All of his children are important and the one that doesn't live with him is getting the short end of the stick...no matter how much money he sends.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2009