hormone problem? pill? or baby?

my last period was june 10th. started the pill, stopped after two weeks cuz of side affects. my cycle is 34 days, NOT 28.

I missed my period in july. its now been 45 days since my last period.

my breasts hurt, i gag at every smell, im exhausted and very moody. ive also broken out and i never do normally.

my tests come out neg when i do the pee tests. im realistically only one week past my period (cuz im always a week later) and idk what to do.

the symptoms i have could be pms, but they are different than normal... what is this?!

could this be a hormone inbalance?

or did the pill mess up my body?

or should i be prepping for baby number 2?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• wait a little bit longer and walk into your ob and ask for a hcg level they cant refuse you good luck im currently 9 weeks and a couple days pregnant with baby number 3 due in februaury
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 12:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2009