Should I be mad?

My BF, who is still married to his wife, still has her listed as a dependent on his medical insurance. She has 3 children and is currently pregnant with her 4th (all to a different man than my BF obviously). My question is, should I be mad over the fact that my BF's medical insurance has paid for ALL the prenatal and afterward expenses of all these children? I mean, I probably shouldn't be angry b/c I know that technically, until they are legally divorced, he is responsible for her medical insurance. But I'm just not sure how I feel about his medical insurance being used for another woman's pregnancies when they are not my BF's children. And please, NO BASHING, I'm looking for input only.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• UM I would be mad but what can u do? How come she has all these children while he was married to her? Are u sure none of them are his?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yes I am sure
    Anonymous

• So she was cheating on him while he was married? Is he ok with covering the costs of her medical bills? What does he have to say about it?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• why are they not divorced? I would be asking that question...
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• No, she wasn't cheating. They've been legally separated since 98 and since then she has moved on with the father of her children (which both my BF & I know). He says the same thing, "What can I do". And I come back with, "DIVORCE HER" but she has contested it when he filed b/c she will lose the medical benefits and spousal support he's responsible for providing her. And I love him to death, but I don't know if I'm making more out of this than need be b/c HE'S WITH ME? Am I?

Anonymous

• This sounds a lil strange to me, the judges should be asking why she is contesting it if they have been legally separated since 98 and she has 4 kids. They know it is illegal to stay married to someone just to take advantage of benefits, mean while she may be collecting money from baby daddys and pocketing it.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I think you're being lied to... sorry. If they have been separated for over ten years and she has kids with another man and has moved on.... what reason good one does she have for contesting a divorce? I would tell him to legally drop her ass period. How many kids do they have together?
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Maybe he is thinking of the children.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• who cares if she's paying the co-pays and premiums. health insurance is hard to get!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• that's true... in that case mind if I marry him when she's done? jk
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2009