Would you ever tattoo your eyeball?

I was watching this show the other day.. called "Taboo" on discovery I think? anyway , this man tattooed the white parts of his eye black... I was like W T F?? Why would anyone want to do that? I Think he had some serious psychological problems because he also had 17 piercings in his scrotum and one piercing in his penis. To me the body is a very sacred thing... so it was a shock to my system, I found it to be disturbing, yet I couldn't look away .. lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think anyone who is concentrating and focusing that much on outer appperences , and you willingly put yourself to go through drastic measures in altering your appearance permantley is lacking depth and insight to your inner self. You can change your outter appearance all you want it's not going to matter when you die, You physical body isn't going to matter, what going to matter is what you changed within your self and what you did to help humanity move forward.
    Anonymous

• the piercings don't bother me, but an eyeball tattoo is just crazy, i saw that show too, it grossed me out to watch them poke his eye with a needle bleh
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:03 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• No no no. I hate anything near my eye. I wouldn't do that or eye jewelry.
    Anonymous

• I didn't even know they did that!!! YUCK!!!!!
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• are you talkin about actually on the eyeball?! not the eyelid. cuz if you mean the actual eye ball i didnt even know that would be possible! and if it is that is the most disgusting thing ever and idk who would ever do somethin like that
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• how would that heal? tattoos need to be out of direct moisture to heal. thats really unusual.
    momie_of_munch2

Answer by momie_of_munch2 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• yes He tattooed his ACTUALL EYEBALL, the white parts, I don't know how it was possible but he did it, and no one is really sure of the long term effects , so he took a big risk with his vision.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't bc my eyes are very important to me, and I imagine that kind of thing could cause all kinds of problems. I think it would be very stupid to risk such a vital part of the body over something cosmetic.
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 1:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• yea i agree thats way too dangerous i mean what if he got ink poisoning or somethin or like what if the needles not sterile and you get a std in your eye? i mean the most ridiculous risk ever! and like you said too risk of losing your sight. idk thats jus crazy and aside from that sooo gross
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• STDs are very unlikely when you talk about a tattoo needle. hepatitis is a very common ailment with dirty tattoo needles though. but that's a possibility with any tattoo not just the eyeball.

Anonymous