Thanks for all the suggestions, in regards to the no sex in 7 years!

I have thought about the ED and my husband has had a physical, he says he's fine. I have also thought about the gay issue. It has been very difficult to say the least. I am 44 and he is 53. I am very much into wanting sex and he has never really been that interested, even before we were married ( 13 years ago) we have two kids, and my husband is very driven a work. I know stress has a lot to do with it too. I'm just very stressed and unhappy. I will not walk away for my kids sake and I do love my husband...I need to tell somebody, thanks for listening...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• viiiiiiiiiiibrator
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• WHOA you think he might be gay?????? Sounds like yall need to talk my ex was the same way cheated and then admitted that he was gay. I have nothing against homosexuals (trying to be PC) but I just wish he wouldn't have married me! Im not sure what to tell you except have a honest conversation. Maybe it will shed some light on the subject.

Anonymous

• it's the age. It happens a lot to men over 50. SO is going through that and it's an ego hurter for them. We still have fun. If he can stay hard then we do it all. If he can't we can still play and yes there are always vibrators. Great sex is more than 80% mental. Get that mental going and play like teens. If he can't get hard then pretend you are teens with the parents in the other room and you can't risk getting caught doing the do anyway. Just enjoy each other.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2009