is there any thing i can do to keep from leaking so much?

i breast feed my little girl. iv been doing it for 4 months and i still leak alot

kieramommy

Asked by kieramommy at 1:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Lol I used to wear always pads in my bra cause I leaked so much. I literally soaked a whole shirt while in the doctors, I had only just fed the baby also.
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Nursing pads is all you can do. I stopped leaking around 5 months so it might stop sometime for you too!
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 2:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Tighter bras and nursing pads. I still leaked horribly especially during growth spurts.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 3:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Have you tried the Lily Padz brand pads? I'd recommend them.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I leaked really badly in the beginning. It slowed down and eventually stopped. I don't remember when. It was a gradual thing and I realized that I didn't need to wear the nursing pads anymore.
    aehanrahan

Answer by aehanrahan at 3:32 PM on Jul. 27, 2009