Urban Word of the day

CANKLES......
The area in affected female legs where the calf meets the foot in an abrupt, nontapering terminus; medical cause: adipose tissue surrounding the soleus tendon, probably congenital, worsened by weight gain and improved in.

i was so afraid that i was gonna get cankles when i got pregnant... BUT I DIDNT.
DID U?

KCsMom08

Asked by KCsMom08 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHA cankles are gross!!! but this isnt an urban word...lol...when i think urban i think ghetto lol...OH AND THANK GOD I DIDNT GET THEM!
    Anonymous

• i got it off or urban dictionary.com or something like that. someone at work told me about this. one of them was the other day .. conversation blue balls. its where ur in the middle of a convo and then u say ..well nevermind. and leave the other person hanging
    Anonymous

• YO! I got big cankles on my Big Booty-Ho, so get yo bling bling and lets dip!! Yo.
    Anonymous