What is everyone doing right now?

I am online wasting time and avoiding my sticky kitchen floor.
DH is sleeping,
kids are watching "WALL E" and waiting on lunch, which I haven't even thought about much less started. I haaaate Sundays when hubby works.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 1:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 14 year old dd is watching a movie, I'm on my laptop and dh is on the desktop. We are all avoiding going to the grocery store! Can't wait much longer, we're going to be getting hungry soon...lol
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Watching Torchwood and surfing the internet.
    Anonymous

• im sitting here bored. hubby is doing school work and my daughter is taking a nap. which she has been sleeping for an hr. i already cleaned the kitchen and living room.
    UGH WTH im gonna take a nap too!!!
    Anonymous

• im on here and my daughter is next to me watchin a nick jr movie my boyfriend bought for her. i dont get blues clues though..first of all the new guy sucks and second of all why is it everything else talks but blue cant unless she goes to blues room. i know..its a kid show....but its still strange.
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I need to wash the dishes. DS is eating a snack. I need to also run to the grocery store and buy food for dinner. DH is taking a nap. I think I'll have him wash dishes while I'm at the store.

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I'm surfing the internet. Super bored this weekend because my husband went to his sister's house to meet our new niece. Yesterday they got on their webcam and chatted with me so I could see her. Ah the joys of modern technology. Though I wish I could have gone and seen her in person. But being 35 weeks pregnant, I decided it was probably best to just stay home.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My 22 yr. old dd and her friend moved in with us and my dh has been working 10 hours a day. My dd's dog has a huge tumor l.o.l. My pool looks like its going to overflow because of the recent thunderstorm but now the sun is out. I can't remember where my 12 yr. old ds said he was going as he ran out the door.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 3:44 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• well i,m relaxing well my 4 year old take,s a nap and my teen is at a friends house so peaceful and listen to music just got do talking to my hubby over sea,s
    brina3106

Answer by brina3106 at 5:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2009