Panda Bubble Toy

My daughter got a handheld panda bubble blower for her birthday. I am having trouble getting it to blow bubbles. When I look online for it I can't find anything about it. You would know that the box and the instructions were all pitched already. Anyone else have this toy? I think I just need a thicker bubble solution than what came with it.

CourtneyQualls

Asked by CourtneyQualls at 1:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah i gave my daughter the lion one and it didnt work either idk whats wrong with it...i thought it was cuz the way the mouth opened cuz the bubbles pop before it even left the mouth. lemme know if you find out an actual answer
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 1:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• they are crap!!!! i cought my dd several of them and NONE worked, pos toy LOL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 2:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I finally found the lion one online and I see that most people had a hard time getting it to work. I am just disappointed, it looks so cute. I can't believe they don't test toys better before they sell them. Then again, I shouldn't be shocked considering the lead in toys, I mean, HELLO, they are TOYS, for KIDS!!!
    CourtneyQualls

Answer by CourtneyQualls at 10:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2009