what is the last concert or live show of some sort you've been to?

I went to see New Kids on the Block last year (lolz) with DH and I was carried off by medics. I took a teeny sip of his beer and it reacted with my pain meds, plus the heat, crowd, dancing, etc. I passed out. Oh, less than 2 weeks ago we went to this AMAZING Titanic exhibit as a couple, date night thing. Pre kidz I went to an absurb amount of concerts.

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 1:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• Me, hubby, and our dd just saw Kenny Chesney and Jake Owen in concert in Cheyenne Friday night Kenny is awesome in concert. No gimmecks, no light show...just Kenny and his band rockin'! Jake was great too...he's very yummy! lol I've been to so many concerts in my lifetime I couldn't possibly name all of them. (or remember some of them) I started going to concerts at 15. My first one was with my Dad-Black Sabbath. YUK..I know!

We saw the Titanic exhibit a couple of years ago up in Denver. Altho it was sad, it was cool to see the artifacts and touch a part of the famous ship. 

Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 4:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I'm only been to 1 concert. When I was like 14 or something my brother won tickets to a Marky Mark concert. We went with my mom, my friend and her mom and our neighbor. It was fun. I've never really had any interest in going to live music shows.
    I don't mind the symphony, though. Last time I went was my senior year of high school. I was in the orchestra so every year we went to see the Chicago Symphony play. Most of the girls hated it but I always enjoyed it. That would have been like 14 years ago.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• mmm marky mark... *melts*
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I've seen Hanson a few times in my adult (hey! no laughing!!!!) but the last time I went I was trampled and got my very 1st concussion. So since their security kinda not so good, I promised my Mom I'd never go see them again.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 1:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• On Friday night, we went to Laughapalooza at Meadowbrook in MI. It was good. I got free tickets for giving blood at the Red Cross.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I used to go to tons of concerts too. Besides seeing my bother's band play, I seen TomPetty when I was pregnant with my first daughter (august, 2006). I can't say I had the best time, the smell of beer, pot and sweat mad me sick and it was super hot that night, I wished I could have enjoyed it more, I love Tom Petty. I was supposed to see the old 97's twice this summer but both times my plans fell through.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 3:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• *gimmicks* lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 4:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I took my daughter to see the Jonas Brothers........and actually enjoyed it.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 5:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• The Tragically Hip and OAR within the last 2 years.
    Anonymous

• The last show I saw was Fat Joe, The Ying Yang Twins and Akon. It was ok, not great. Reminded me why I don't go to rap and hip hop shows anymore. They're boring! I prefer rock and heavy metal concerts. This Wed I'm going to Cruefest with Motley crue and Godsmack and a few other bands. Should be great!
    Anonymous