I think im gay??

No Im not lol

But I have a question. I just got my license yesterday. I will be going to our insurance company to be added to my hubby policy. If I drive alone before than am I breaking the law?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Um ya I think so!
    Anonymous

• Yes. I went to get insurance once and the lady behind the desk started drilling me about "How did you get here? Dont you know it's illegal to drive before you get insurance!". Well my mother drove me and was waiting in the car and I almost turned around and left but I really need that coverage so I could start driving again.
    Anonymous

• if your hubby already has insurance on the car then its not illegal! but you do still need to be added to the policy! It would be just like if he let a friend borrow his car
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 2:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• You can probably add yourself to the policy over the phone.
    AngieG.

Answer by AngieG. at 2:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yes but you can get on the policy over the phone. Well depending on who your insurance is through
    Anonymous

• not if you got your license...but if you only got your permit then you are.

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 3:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• No I don't think so, the car is insured. When my son was getting his temps I called the insurance company and asked if I had to add him, the lady said I should, but if he did get in an accident and wasn't on the policy, it would still be covered. It's the car that is covered. Like if someone borrowed your car and was in an accident, they would be covered.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• It may or may not be depending on your policy some insurances cover Third Party drivers some dont so I would just wait until you get added better safe than sorry.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2009