Anyone else here have never EVER once in their life been "on top"?

I have balance issues and self concious issues so at 27 I never have. DH used to ask but now not so much. I can't be the only one?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 1:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• I have, but years ago with an ex of mine. My SO now, I'm still uncomfortable with being on top, even though he wants me to. It's partly a self-consious thing, I think I look fat and my boobs are too jiggly etc lol, and partly because I'm afraid I'll do it wrong and won't feel good for him. :(
    Anonymous

• so you have never been on top while sex?
    If u feel uncomfortable with yourself. do it in the dark. i use to do that all the time bc i was embarrassed about the way i looked. esp when he was looking up at me. from below! try that. the dark can be very fun at times
    Anonymous

• Try reverse cowboy. Sit on top facing his legs. You get better leverage and it is easier to balance.
    Anonymous

• omg anom 2:06 I could've written that myself. Nicely worded
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• yes but I don't like it' I"m not very good on top. I have short legs so end up just rocking back and forth. I'd rather him be on top and thrust.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• try it with him sitting in a chair, then you get on top, it's easier for you to go up & down with leverage from the floor & he has a nice view of your boobs where he can suck or lick them
    Anonymous

• I haven't met a man yet who was turned off by boobs jiggling.
    Anonymous

• Try on top but leaning forward- you can control movement that way. It kinda hurts me if I am sitting straight up-maybe it's the movies or a small penis thing...
    Anonymous

• Its one of my favorites. Facing him or his legs it goes in so much deeper. My DH is hung so its great. He loves it too. It keeps your thighs strong too,lol
    Anonymous

• I have been on top....but I don't like it, apparently I don't have any rythme! LOL I'll try it for dh once in awhile, but it never lasts long, he'll roll me over and do it himself! lol
    Anonymous