This might me a dumb question... BUT....

I had my last REAL period in April. In may I bled off and on for about 3 days, and in June I would only see blood every now and then when I would pee, and this month I just havent had a period at all. When I was talking to my Grandma about it she said that it was all the weight that I have gained messing with my cycle. Well my breasts have been tender, I have woken from a dead sleep because I feel like I'm going to vomit, and I'm SO TIRED!
What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be....take a hpt and make sure

Answer by admckenzie at 1:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• HPT? PREGGO
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Take a test or go to the dr. and get blood taken.
    Anonymous

• Either is possible. We can't tell here, but a pregnancy test can. Take a hpt and if you get conflicting answers you can always take another at the doc's office. Don't stress out bc that can make things even worse. Good luck!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 2:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2009