would you wait?

The hubs got orders to Japan in May, would you wait to TTC until your 3 year tour in Japan was over or would you just take it as it goes?

travswifey

Asked by travswifey at 1:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• WOW, that is hard how does he feel? Will u be going with him?
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I haven't talked to him about it, as he is deployed right now and I was actually just thinking about reading another post. lol Yeps, I'm going with him!!
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 1:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• If u r going then y not try? 3 years is a long time to wait
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 1:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yeah, I agree. Just some people have said about giving birth in foreign countries? So I was thinking about it.
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 2:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I would try, because you could get pregnant now, but for some reason, 3 years from now, you may not be able to, for any reason at all. 3 years is a long time to wait. It all depends on what your husband says too obviously. :) Good luck.
    jmpeskie

Answer by jmpeskie at 2:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yeah, that is true. He's in some port now, so hopefully we'll get some YM time to talk in real time and not just emails he skims through cuz he has to get to work.
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 2:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I would talk to him and decide together, but I can't think of a reason to wait if you are wanting to conceive now. Good luck! :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 2:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Thanks everyone for your advice. I will talk to him and ask him, then decide. :)
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 2:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009