Am I depressed...

I want to know if anyone has opinions on my situation! I am always irritated it feels like my husband pisses me off ( he gets mad at evrything) and then I am mad andGet stressed for everything! I am never in the mood for sex, my hubby doesnt like that!lol I just dont have the urge like I use too! Am I stressed depressed ! Ne one!

pmf_1805

Asked by pmf_1805 at 2:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Health

• you sound like me, jsut stressed, you need a whole day to be alone
    Anonymous

• That could definitely be depression. I would see your doctor and talk to her about what's happening. I actually had to do that myself. I had no patience, I was always irritated about something, I had no libido whatsoever, and nothing ever seemed to make me happy, there was ALWAYS something negative about it in some ridiculous way or another. I was on antidepressants for about a year and half and now I feel so much better and there is a lot less stress in my household, that's for sure. GL
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you are depressed sweetie, and if you are always what seems to be in trouble for something Meaning the hubby is always upset for something that could be why you don't have a sexual desire because ther isn't a bond or a connection there. (trust me I know this one Pearl Marie) I 2 am going through this. I would talk to your Dr., and find some "you" time, time to pamper yourself, and do something special for yourself. I love you and I hope this works out for you, I will keep you in my prayers keep the faith things will work out. Irritation is just a way of venting how you feel without actually being verbal about it, it is hard to live in a situation where someone is always mad about something it could lead to you feeling like you never do anything right which could be what is causing the depression.as well as the agitation and irritablilty. I hope things gets better for you
    ProudWifeAnMom

Answer by ProudWifeAnMom at 5:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2009