So Ive been with my DH 2 years and the CRAZY ex was out of our life from Dec.-Now. I find her to be a NUT CASE plus its funny how she hasent moved on and is stuck on same place she was when he left her. We are married and have a baby on the way .. So I find it HILARIOUS what she does thought Id share this.

She started Texting us and seding messages she uses different #s none the same and is creating or using fake accounts to contact him. Here is some of the crazy Stuff she writes due to being my DH username on some sites or his name I left blanks so fill in the blanks ... This is from Wed. thru Sat

-wished you'd make some sort of contact
-A great night for talking (or???) on the beach in Malibu.
-alone for the rest of the day, packing, gearing up for the move. You know where to find me if you want to talk, or...?
-The nurse and school girl miss you too
-What? You're hung like ______-? lol
-Call me. I want to talk to you. I miss you so much! I think about you
-Call me. I want to talk to you. I miss you so much!
- Aw, baby, I miss you, too! :-)
-Well, ____________, I tried. I haven't heard from you, so this is clearly pointless. It was fun while it lasted. lol Back to the normal life.
- I gave up. :-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• ppl are stupid & noone cares
    Anonymous

• Need to say she has a restraining order but since nothing ties her to it being her number or accounts cops cant do anything ... My DH and I sit and LAUGH so hard on how Crazy she is and of course how sad alone and pathetic she is
    Anonymous

• have you seen the movie obsessed? lol

anyway, i don't know about that. i'd be really suspicious if my husband got anything like that from his ex. especially the "aw baby i miss you too"-- that means she's responding. we women have the tendency to see only what we want to see while our men play us for fools. i'd hire the little white van (cheaters) to follow him around & see if there is anything going on that you dont know about.
    Anonymous

• are you sure your husband hasn't been leading her on? it seems like you trust your husband dearly, but this makes my skin crawl & is just not right for a woman to be so persistant if it's been cear that she isn't wanted. and if she knew she wasn't wanted, her messages would sound more like begging than a continuation of a previous conversation. i smell something fishy
    Anonymous

• She s done this play the part as he responds to her messages, but hes not she would also say it was nice being with you yesterday or had fun last night when we were dating an he was with me. she does txting like that to play with your head Ive seen it ...
    Anonymous

• Sometimes ppl just get stuck and can't move on. Maybe she'll find someone for her soon

Answer by admckenzie at 2:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• ugh i had to deal with one like this. i ended up calling her mother.
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2009