how do you or have you?

toned your abs and hips? Did/does it seem to be working or did it work? How did you change your diet? Sorry two questions, but I have 4 months before my husband comes home and I need to lose some hips and tone my abs!

travswifey

Asked by travswifey at 2:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• CRUNCHES and LUNGES
    Anonymous

• how many reps did you do a or how long?
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 2:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• b4 i had my dd i did 50 crunches in then took a rest then 50 more that was in the morning at night, i'd do the same thing so 100 crunches a day

lunges were harder, i'd do 20, rest, then 20 more.... repeat @ night
    Anonymous

• ah ok sounds easy enough. I was doing 100 crunches a night and in the morning I did a 30 minute Pilates dvd. I just don't seem to be seeing results. I mean I was 120 and now down to 116, but I still see the bulge. ugh.
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 2:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I lost a lot of weight from taking acai and colon flush supplements. Also, with trying to fit in regular exercise a few times a week.

My eating habits changed a lot when I began taking acai. It just gave me nice boosts of energy and made me feel satisfied after eating a small meal. I also began to eat healthier which helped a tremendous amount.

You can read my blog here at www.jilliansdietblog.com

Message me if you have any questions. I'll try my best to help!
    jj49

Answer by jj49 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2009