who said I love you 1st?

him or u

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband did. I was in my mid twenty's when we met and I didn't want to fall in love. When we started spending more and more time with each other, I think he realized his feelings for me first. I, at the time, didn't believe in love. When he told me "I love you", I asked him, "are you sure?" The next day, he said to me, "you know that question you asked me?" I said, 'yes." He said, "I'm sure." This all took place down a creek that we were wading and it is this memory and this reason for naming our son's middle name...WADE. =)
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 3:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• We both agreed we wouldn't say it until we were face to face and we didn't, but I couldn't help myself and said it first. lol
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 2:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i said it 1st. I fell in love with the man im with so fast that i didnt want to tell him. but it slipped out lol and he ended up sayin he loved me too.. it was great
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My DH said it 1st but I'd been holding it back for awhile. We were engaged the next day and eloped at the Stratosphere in Vegas the next month. And were pregnant the next month, lol
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Me. it was in a Christmas card! LOL. i have no idea who 'said' it first though
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• He said it first.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 3:08 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• He said it first... it was really sweet.
    TheJBug

Answer by TheJBug at 3:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My dh said it first. I may have felt it first but I waited for him to say it. I didn't want to say it and scare him off...lol
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• mine won't say anything touchy feely (hard core special ops dude). The best I can get out of him is "I don't dislike you". LOL

Answer by admckenzie at 3:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My hubby said he loved me first. He was very sweet.
    AmandaB9466

Answer by AmandaB9466 at 3:44 PM on Jul. 26, 2009