did your DH ever meet your ex?

if so, how did that go?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:50 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• lol yes.... my ex & i used to work together and my dh brought me some flowers (this was when we were dating) dh asked my ex his name & he was like , oh you dated my g/f right? ex was like yeah lol talk about akward
    Anonymous

• Before my husband I had this loooong term off/on boyfriend who was never quite ready to settle down and would disappear for months on end. Eventually I completely forgotten about him and he knocked on my door one day. DH and I had not yet moved into our new bigger place but we were only a few weeks away so the place was full of boxes. I was pregnant and run down from hyperemesis so I was napping and DH was laying with me rubbing my back. EX knocked on my door and DH answered, shirtless and with a shiny new wedding band on. He explained I was pregnant and pretty much on bedrest and sorry the place is a mess, we're moving very soon but would he like to come in for coffee and visit. It was only awkward for my ex.... DH was such a trooper. He brought roses, which made it WAY weirder. 6 yrs later we still laugh our asses off about that day
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My husband new my ex before he knew me. My ex and him are close friends and have been for a few years. I was with my ex for two years off and on so my hubby knew quite a bit about me before we ever met. It's not awkward for us, it's pretty funny actually.
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 3:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• If my DH ever met my ex he would shoot him for all the dumb and ignorant crap he did to me and put me through. So I don't see it happening. lol
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 3:26 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• yeah my ex is a good guy
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 3:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My first x knew my second x before I did. My third x did meet my second x but it wasn't good. Second x wanted to keep on abusing me and third x said no and they got into it. Third x won.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2009