painful pressure?36 weeks

im 36 weeks and my back has been hurting non stop since yesterday, its mostly consistent pain in my lower back and idk what to think of it. i cant time it but today i have alot of pressure even while im sittin here and its kinda painful...anyone know what the freak is going on? this is my third baby and i had back labor with all them i just dont know...my ob is on vacation, so u have to go tot he hospital if theres any problem, i dont want to go unless it is a problem.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be the nerve but like you said its not going through your keg or upper back. It could honestly be early labour and the baby is in your pelvis area which is the preassure. Call the hosipital tell them you need the on call doctor from your doctors office to call you and give them your name and number. They can get in touch have them call you to see what you should. Hop
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 3:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• It may just be sciatic pain from the added pressure of the baby turning head down; if he/she is not already in position.
    ChrissMiss321

Answer by ChrissMiss321 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• he was in posistion at my last appt, and i dont think its the nerve because its not going into my leg or anything...but thanks for ur reply i appreciate it
    Anonymous