confused about cycle.

im on the pill and last month my period came 2 days early while i was still on the active pills and i started the new pack when the inactive ones were gone and now my period is due (yesterday was the last active pill) and its not here, i have not missed a pill i have an alarm set on my cell to ring at the same time every day and i don't know whats going on, i gave birth 3 months ago. i'll probably test tommorow if its not here, i was just wondering if anyone had the same problems.

ilovenoah26

Asked by ilovenoah26 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• It is normal for your period to be crazy for a while after having a baby, especially if you are BF. I BF and only had one period for the first year after I had my DS.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 3:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• When I took the pill eons ago, it would screw up my cycle for the first few months after starting. I was on one for a few years and then started having weird hormon problems so they decided to try a different pill. It totally messed me up the whole time I took them. They switched me back and even then, it took a few months to get back to normal. After that it was like clock work.

In other words, the first few months or so of starting the pill will be weird, ESPECIALLY if you just had a baby! If you get to ...like, 5 and 6 months and still not regular (starting on the same day or with in a couple days of start date) then I would see the doc and maybe try a diff. method.
    DirtyMonkey

Answer by DirtyMonkey at 4:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2009