Do you do this on your water bed?

Take off all the sheets just the plain waterbad mattress and pour nothing but babyoil on it and jump on it with your dh/so and go at it....LOL

We did this one time...lol it was messy and F U N...but now we have a regular cal-king mattress (kingsize). AAAHHH....those were the days.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ya I did that when I was teen but doing it know a days NO WAY I'm to old for that shit!! I do agree those were the days LOL : )
    Anonymous

• no but you just made me wish I had my waterbed back! Why did those stop selling? I loved those. I had mine for 20 yrs. I miss it. These hard beds hurt by bones!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Wow! wheres my boyfriend?
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 5:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Lol Oh my god! I never thought of that!
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 5:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Ladies it took me 6 hours to realize I forgot to say that we did this NAKED....Whoohoo!

I am sure you ladies figured that out...it was common sense but I thought I would let you know anyway.

Have fun....for those of you with waterbeds.......LOL

Anonymous