Is he cheating???

My boyfriend and I have been together since Sept of 06. We broke up from May 07 till Jan 08 for some reasons not related to cheating. Short story with that was, I (we) had gotten pregnant in Oct 06 and we placed her for adoption. Relationship wasnt able to handle it then.

So anyways, I was in our room last night moving something around in his cloest to make space for some things I was getting out the storage unit. My closet is full with mine and baby things. So, I moved a box and behind the box in clear view were 4 condoms. FYI, I took a pic of them for proof that they were there. Then, I woke up about 3 this morning, unable to sleep really, and I get on the computer. I decided to see what he has been looking up under his Goodle History log. And sure enough, there was a site that he googled for a local hotel. Why??? Why would he need that info when we have our OWN HOME. Why would he have condoms when we NEVER use them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Have you asked him those questions?? I mean he could be, but then again they could be from the time that y'all were separated. Either way, no one on here can answer this question for you. You need to talk to him about everything.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Cause you said it "IS HE CHEATING"? I think he IS.....
    Anonymous

• WHY would you stay with a guy who you couldn't even raise a child with?!?!
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 3:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Time to sit down and ask him. Tell him what you found, and that you'll give him one chance to tell you the truth. If you can tell he is lying to you, or you don't like what you hear.. leave.
    say_tay

Answer by say_tay at 3:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• It's possible or then again he could be helping out a friend. I have a friend who doesn't cheat but he rents motel rooms for his friend that does cheat. As for the condums, just ask him.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• That does sound a bit suspicious. Could the condoms have been from a long time ago and maybe just forgotten or fell behind the boxes and not noticed. As for the motel, maybe he was planning a surprise get away for the two of you. My hubby and I did that a few times just to have some time alone without anyone hearing us or waking up during our love making. I have trust issues so I would most likely think the worst. However, I hope it is one of the other things I mentioned above. Good luck and I hope he is not cheating.
    Anonymous

• OP here......I havent talked to him yet. We work oppsite shifts, so tonight will be the night to talk. I plan on asking all these questions.

And Ranedare, we had just gotten together. We really werent in a "relationship" yet. And I was in the process of losing everything I owned. WHich I did. Inculding my home. A new baby didnt deserve the life that I was able to provied at that time. We wasnt able to provide at that time. We were then later able to talk about things (after the placing) and work on our relationship.
    Anonymous

• I would just talk to him first. I found condoms in my hubs dress uniform coat pocket and wondered also, but he RARELY wore the jacket and he told me to look at the exp. date, they were from like 10 yrs ago. lol Not that some men aren't that smart and would use them, but it all made sense after we talked!

I suggest you talk to him first. GL.
    travswifey

Answer by travswifey at 4:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• sorry for making an assumption
    ranedare

Answer by ranedare at 4:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2009