What did you learn at church today?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• That god knows that your going to do it or not before you do. I knew that but it never hurts to hear it again.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 4:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Four reasons we don't live by faith (which without it is impossible to please God - Hebrews 11:6):
    Wrong priorities, wrong choices, wrong ...shoot, I can't remember the 3rd!, and wrong focus. These four reasons were pulled from Hebrews 12:1-2.
    ErinMarie123

Answer by ErinMarie123 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I learned that Margie's son just got engaged.
    Anonymous

• I learned that praising God is just more than sitting on your bum...GET UP AND DANCE....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 4:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• To not ask my brother for directions to the new hospital while supposidly listening to what my dad was teaching. No really, I learn that perserverance pays off if you are doing it for GOd.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 7:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Went to church last night ( no I am not an LDS ) and the message was mostly on 1 Peter 1:1-7 about suffering and how God knows the outcome and allows suffering so that we can be refined as gold in the refiners fire and it builds our faith and character! Amazing message and many got breakthrough spiritually last night including myself as we entered into an amazing time of worship and intercession! God is GOOD! It will be on podcast within the week at blazingfire.org
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 12:16 AM on Jul. 27, 2009