How can I get list of cell phone calls made/recieved by my husband?

I don't have access to the cell phone company website ( I used to), my hubby changed passwords and user id, he tells me he never checks bill, or even have access to it (which is a lie). I've tried to get access and the phone co. always sends him text messages asking him if he requested a change in passwords, he obviously says no. I don't get a detailed billed, just a summary. Any ideas as to what can I do?

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Unless you suspect him of cheating, then why do you need it?
    Anonymous

• well I know Verizon if your on the account and know the password online you can have access to all that.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• without password and ID I can't imagine how you'd do it.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• All of our calls are listed on our bill every single month, so he must have intentionally blocked you from getting that information. We have AT&T. If the two of you have joint accounts, there has to be some way you can get the list of calls. Call a lawyer at the County Attorney's office or the Public Defender. They should be able to help you.

NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• go to the cell phone place and say u want a descriptive print out of all numbers called on the cell phone. Say ur his wife
    Anonymous

• that or put a key logger on the computer and then when he logs onto it u will know the username and pass word
    Anonymous

• dont they have a dectective wife group on here?
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• go straight to the phone company store and act like you are trying to do something else (like add text messaging or see when you're due for an upgrade.) Dont tell him until you are there in the store. While the person is pulling up your account, they'll ask for the the password. call him and tell him you are there and need the password, then say "While I have got you on the phone, could you please talk to the rep and have them add my name to the account so I can make changes without you?" After he does that, you have free reign.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 5:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i would tell him i don't trust him and i want him to log in right now and have me view the bill etc. if he says no then i would say then you must be cheating otherwise you'd have nothing to hide. i don't know how to help you. if your contract is up and your not under contract i would cancel it open another with another company and set it all up myself and never let him have access to any of it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Every monthly statement has a list of all the calls made, though I'm not sure txt message numbers are on it and I'm pretty positive the actual txt message is not on the bill. If you're both on the same account, then you should have access to it. If you're not on his account, then I'm not sure you can get access.
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 7:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2009