Any suggestions on how to stay pregnant?

I have lost 4 babies and I was wondering if someone had any tips to staying pregnant? I just found out that I have a med condition and it is getting fixed and I am now 5 weeks pregnant. Any suggestions?
Thanks a bunch
Lena

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 4:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh I wish I had an answer for you. I have lost two and I hate that it really is completely out of our control. Just try to make healthy choices, keep your doctor aware of what is going on with you, and take one day at a time. That is what I am doing now and so far, so good. Good luck to you and I am so sorry for your losses.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 4:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I really dont know any "TRICKS" to stay pregnant. I had a m/c, with my first pregnancy. It crushed my husband and I. But I do recommend staying off your feet. only thing get up for is the bathroom. Have you asked your doctor things you can do?
    And the thing that I did along with bed rest was Pray. I think I prayed the most I have ever prayed for the first 5months. I couldn't go through what I went threw b4.
    I hope I helped.
    Good Luck and congrats on the pregnancy...

P.S.
    Don't think that this will be a m/c..tell yourself that this is "the one" I know its your hard but just do it
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Ty I am doing my best to eat right and ex. My husband is really hittin me hard to. He will not let me do anything when I get home from work and I mean nothing:)
    Lena-Loo

Answer by Lena-Loo at 5:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I'm so sorry I can't give you any 'tricks' .. I lost 4 before I finally was able to carry one full term. Stay off your feet, don't stretch or strain for anything! Bug your doctor like crazy; trust me, they do not care if you are a high risk pregnancy, they want to hear about everything that happens! I was told the major thing is to not stress over it too much- a hard task I know!!! Good luck and keep us informed! You can email me if you want/need someone to talk to. :)
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 5:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• healthy diet, take your vitamins and ask your doctor about progesterone.
    Anonymous

• Oh wow. This is why it makes me mad how these young and dumb mothers abandon their children. Others cannot even have them or cannot carry them. It took me over 5 years to finally get pregnant. I wasn't trying to but as much as we had sex and he finished inside, I should have had 4 babies by now but I have PCOS so its hard to get preg. Take care of yourself and wish you and baby luck! :)
    Shamerika

Answer by Shamerika at 6:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2009