Where or where has my sex drive gone?

My hubby and I have been married 7 years now. This is my second marriage. We used to have wonderful, amazing sex, now I could do without it. After the kids are in the bed and it's time for bed, I would rather read. I used to love sex and it was so good between us. I wanted it every day. It started a long time ago before my third child was conceived. If I can let myself get into it...it is still amazing. I can't figure out what happened to me. What do you think is wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• Honey, it happens to everyone. It's call, raising a family and your body changes. It's normal. Kids really do change everything.
    Anonymous

• I really wish I could just love it and enjoy it like before. I miss it but just don't want to anymoe. I haven't told my husband I am afraid he will go elsewhere. But as for me I really wish it could be like it was before when I really loved it and wanted to all the time. I wonder why it changed.
    Anonymous

• I'm in the same boat. I've been with my SO for 7 years. I love having sex and would even describe myself as a nympho. But lately, I haven't even had the desire. We went a week without it and I had to really work at it to get into it.

I think it is just "LIFE". Everyday life gets in the way of living, sometimes.

Anonymous

• sometimes i feel that way, but i buck up and do it, i always enjoy it once its started.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• could be hormones. could be you're in a rut. Great sex is 80% or more mental. Get that mental pumped up and ride that wild stallion! Be aggressive. Dress up like Xena Princess Warrior and throw him down and have your way with him! Woo HOO!!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 5:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Fake it until you feel it. Seriously. You need to re-train your body and brain, and the only way to do that is to get down and dirty regularly.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Sounds like hormones.. Talk to your GYN.. Sometimes they can give you a but of a jump start to help in that direction.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 6:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Omg smh I thought it bwas only me! We've been married for 2 yrs now its like over night I don't wanna have sex any more my husband broughtit up earlier & it kinda sorta turned into an arguement he's like im still young im 26 & ur only 25 & we don't have sex like we used to! Idk y but im just not into anymore its boring to me... we have 1 child 2gether he is goin on 2 in sept he was born preemie he weighed 1 pound 5 ounces I fugured maybe the whole thing with the baby & me havin to bein the hospital with all those meds made me feel this way! I just don't kno anymore.I hope this can all be cleared up soon
    jaidah917

Answer by jaidah917 at 11:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2009