Does anyone have experience with channeling?

Wanna share any stories/advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• LOL no but my antenna is broken...I'm just kidding with you...what channel are you on?
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 5:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Don't do it alone. Sometimes you don't remember what was said and you may want some back up if the spirit doesn't want to leave. Make sure you've grounded yourself and surrounded yourself with the white light. I don't do it much and haven't any stories worth sharing.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• honestly it depends on what type of channeling you are talking about. Channeling in a paranormal sense, as in a spirit, then as autisticmom said, you need to be grounded, and centered, and KNOW what you are doing...

you can read my journal entry about defining energies (part 3) that review different types of usages of energies.. (although channeling is not listed, channeling is connected to each and ever theory I talked about). If nothing else, it will give you an idea of the theories behind it, so you can research further, and know what you are channeling, the best ways to do so, and more.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I do it but i don't intend to so i cant even begin to tell you how to do it. For me it just happens and usually it is channeled writing so i pretty much black out and wen i "come back" there is something written usually its just things like poetry or its like reading a vision that i didn't see. It always starts with a feeling of a heavy weight on my chest and for me it is always positive.
    Alie1313

Answer by Alie1313 at 11:44 PM on Jul. 26, 2009