What do you think of the Raelians?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• If you want to learn about the Raelians from a Christian point of view there is a lot of good information about them on CARM (Christian Apologetics Research Ministry).

I am a Christian so I don't buy into it, but their beliefs are very interesting. I personally think that if this man is telling the truth (not lying or crazy) then he had a demonic experience.

The Raelians

I wonder how many people who believe in both evolution and aliens would think this could be a possiblity. (I am not being mean, at all.) It seems like a very science friendly religion -- another group of scientists (albeit alien), highly evolved, created life (just like we are trying to do), and started what we now see around us.

Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 5:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I don't believe in that. But I can see how it would appeal to people who believe in science and aliens.

Anonymous

• What are the raelians?
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• LOL that was the explanation (i thought of it all by myself!! LOL) that made more sense to me than *god* as a child when pondering deep thoughts about the universe etc- at age 7/8...still makes more sense than *god*... but not enough for me to *buy*!! lol...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 5:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• was this on the last marathon of 'the twilight zone'?? lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 5:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Uh is it just me or does the guy on the Raelian Movement page give anyone else the hebejebe's
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 5:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I find it no more crazy than what other religions believe.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:15 PM on Jul. 26, 2009