who has had a no name baby?

anyone have their child and still not have a name picked out? how long did it take to discover the child's name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• wow i couldnt imagine not having a name for the baby i mean dont people usually start thinkin about names soon as they find out the sex? i mean i was already lookin for names when i found out i was pregnant cuz i already knew no matter what if i had a girl i was gonna name her after my grandma and so all i had to do is have a back up plan incase i had a boy ...but like i said dont people normally jus starting thinkin of a name from the beginning one girl name and one boy or wait till you find out what your having and then decide. i mean you got 9 months to think about this and your tellin me people cant think of a name by the time they're child is born???
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 5:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I had all three of my kids' names picked out way ahead of time.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 5:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Friends of mine had a baby they just called " Baby' until she was 2 . Then they called her Jane, same name as her mother !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I was going to name my DD Madison, but when she came out I didn't think she looked like a madison. Took a couple hrs until I finally decided on Kailyn Ann.
    I've heard of a lot of ppl not having a name until a day or two after the baby was born.
    Kam06

Answer by Kam06 at 6:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My friend didn't have a name for months her parents were sure she was a boy so they had a boy name picked out. Clearly she was a girl they called her P.T sounded like peetee, simply poor thing. She still is called Pete but her true name is Melanie.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• With my second child I didn't name him until he was 3 days old. Alot of extenuating (sp?) circumstances....but I had a hard time picking the name. Finally did: Timothy Scott....he goes by Scott now...but I still call him Scotty!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:01 PM on Jul. 26, 2009