How much money do you spend on beauty supplies such as make-up, perfume, your own shampoo & conditoner, hairspray and such, each month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I Buy shampoo and conditioner for about 8 dollars every 2 months I try and get the huge bottles and since its only DH and I that uses it, it usually lasts a while. I dont wear makeup, and I get my favorite perfume for xmas and birthdays each year so no need for me to buy it lol. I brush my hair and let it dry. Ive never used anything on it. Im lucky my Natural curl is actually curl and not frizz. Well Most days
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:24 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i buy the big bottles of biologe(sp) so for shampoo conditioner its 40 bucks(lasts 2-3 months) and my hubby uses paul Mitchell so bout 20 a month for him and i buy estee lauder makeup.. one jar foundation lasts me bout 60 months so for 35 bucks for 6 months not bad.. and have same eyeshadow and that i got around xmas time
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 5:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2009