I'm addicted to cafemoms and I want to get off how do I do that?

I'm spending too much time on here and not enough time doing my chores,cafemom is a great place,I just need to permantly get off it,right now,to clear my thoughts..please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in About CafeMom

• you need to straighten out your priorties. if i were you i would make a list of everything i need to get done that day (laundry, dishes ect.) and get those things out of the way first while baby is naping, that way after you have accomlished your to do list your have the second half of your day to do things you want to do ie cafe mom or in my case a afternoon coffee run!
    mrsmurders

Answer by mrsmurders at 6:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Lol, been there. I honestly believe there should be a group that you can go to on here, that will help you to get off. Kinda like a cafemom support group. What I do, is I open up another web page and get into flylady, then I look into both of them for a while till I get energized with flylady. Then I am able to get off.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Move away. From. Your. Computer. Do it now! LOL!!!!!!

Answer by Bmat at 7:05 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• LOL...I"m addicted too.....I try to reward myself with CM for doing a certain chore. Sometimes I do spend way too much time on here and let things go around the house. But you have to manage your time, say after you mop the kitchen floor you can check in on CM.....then after you do a load of laundry, you can come here for 30 minutes...whatever works for you, but you have to use CM as a reward!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 7:56 PM on Jul. 26, 2009