Just started trying...

We have a 2 year old son & just within the last month started trying for our second baby. My period was really strange a few days ago - I was sure it was early signs of pregnancy... I've taken 3 tests in the last 2 weeks...

I know it's early... I'm just getting a little discouraged. Our son was a 'surprise' ... A good one mind you... so I don't know exactly when he was conceived & what we did right.

Could just use a little encouragement from my fellow mom's right now.
Thank you!

RutterMama

Asked by RutterMama at 5:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hun the best thing is stop trying the minute you don't think about it and put all that stress on your body the better chance you have getting pregnant. Trust mé I was trying. Dr's told me I couldn't have kids we quit trying and I'm 32 weeks pregnant now. Relax let yur body do what it needs to do. Oh plus don't have as much sex because the little men need to build up there army from time to time lol ^_~
    LostAngel1986

Answer by LostAngel1986 at 5:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Haha - Thanks LostAngel. I know I can get pregnant - obviously... just so anxious!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 5:46 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Dont even worry about it...You just continue to pray and believe that it is going to happen. Lifes little suprises are always the best. Oh!, and by the way I have 3 and only one of them was planned. My husband and I tried and tried for the last baby and finally after we stopped trying and planning...It happened. So good luck and keep hope alive.

MalachiMicah

Answer by MalachiMicah at 8:44 PM on Jul. 26, 2009