Is anyone else's husband working today?

I hate it. Am I the only one?

bellasrose71008

Asked by bellasrose71008 at 5:27 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband is also working today :)
    NOV1999

Answer by NOV1999 at 5:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Ooh my Dh is here right now but he will be going into work at 5. Ill be alone most of the night :(
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 5:30 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• my SO work overnight, from 10:30 - 7 and then sleeps all day =(
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Mine is too. He works everyday, when he isn't at his full time job he is writing his damn book. God I will be glad when the deadline is over. 36 more days... I just have to keep chanting it to myself..36 more days...36 more days.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My Hubby is 2000 miles away working... He left Wednesday and won't be back home until next month sometime. He drives/owns his own truck so in order to make a good living he has to be out a month at a time... He was just home for a month so I cherish every moment I have with him and appreciate how hard he works to give us an awesome life..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 5:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Mine is deployed.... hasn't been home for good in 13 mos now, and last time I saw him was April. I have no idea when I get to see him again :(
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Thanks. Sometimes I feel as if I am the only one.
    bellasrose71008

Answer by bellasrose71008 at 5:39 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My hubby as been gone since 4 am and wont be back until 6 pm
    kirsty_mcgrail

Answer by kirsty_mcgrail at 6:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My husband went to his sister's this weekend to meet our first/new niece. He's on the flight home now. I've been pretty bored myself. Called my mom, called my stepmom, chatted online with my MIL. I would have gone but am 35 weeks pregnant so I decided it was probably best to stay home. I bought his ticket a month ago and didn't want to buy mine and then something happen where I wouldn't have been able to go, so here I sit with the dogs bored. They did get online with their webcam so I was able to see and talk to them and the baby, so that was nice.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:13 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Mine is too :( He gets off in about an hour though. My hubby schedule is supossed to be that he works every other weekend but he volunteers to work over time constantly and hasn't had a weekend off in forever. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he'll stay off this coming weekend though.
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 6:34 PM on Jul. 26, 2009