movement?

i've heard conflicting arguments on this...does the baby move less around 30 wks or should the baby keep the same movement engery as before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it differs for every pregnancy, but generally I think babies start to become less active. http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/ask-heidi/week-33/fetal-movement.aspx Might answer some of your questions! Good luck!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 5:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i think all babie are different and all mommies feel something different. If the baby doesn't move at all in a 24 hour period then you should seek help. If the baby has moved in a few hours then try drinking something cold and laying on your left side. If you are more active then baby is most likely sleeping when you are resting the baby is most likely awake. Again all depends on the child. Also when babies go through growth spurts they move much less. I think the "movement energy" as you put it is different for everyone. There really should be no argruments.
    Anonymous

• Mine gets more active in the last couple months or so.. has with both pregnancies. But from what I've read it does slow down for some because of lack of room
    Skye-Angel

Answer by Skye-Angel at 6:02 PM on Jul. 26, 2009