Any companies that pay out benies to part-timers?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• If you want to do a home business Ameriplan offers provides for your entire household :) and a lot of us are just working PT hours but bringing in a FT income
    www.IBOPlus.com/ChristinaDennis Good Luck :)
    Overview call for some great info: 616-712-1118
    ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 5:43 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i heard starbucks does
    bettylou420

Answer by bettylou420 at 5:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I work for tmobile and i have to say it is probably the most stressfull job that your could imagine. they do however take very good care of there emplyees the benifits are amazing. right now im on maternity leave but usually work a part time schedule of 24 hours a week and have full medical dental vision and life insurance, for $80 a month (that includes me, my husband and new baby!) plus employee phone plans, 401K and monthly bonuses if you perform. Its an awesome company to work for and i can not tell you how thank full i am to hve my job, especially in todays economy! good luck!
    mrsmurders

Answer by mrsmurders at 5:59 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Lowe's
    Starbucks

Answer by rkoloms at 8:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I know that Ikea does.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I work for an ambulatory surgery center and we do. They are not full benefits - if you worked 20 hours a week, they would only give you half what a full time employee gets...
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 5:24 AM on Jul. 27, 2009