Do they make a curved gate to go around a fireplace?

Where can i buy it?

If they is no such thing...babies r us does have them, then what can i do to block the fireplace from my 10 month old?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 6:09 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They do have them. I would look it up online bc I don't know where exactly they are sold, but I imagine you can find out online. They are kind of pricey I've heard, but I have seen them before, just never bought one myself (no fireplace lol).
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 6:10 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• We used one like this around our fireplace hearth--anchoring it to the wall--and it was easy to take with us when we travelled!  I'm sur they make "prettier" (wooden and coated metal) ones, but if functionality is what you're looking for, then this is perfectly sufficient.

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• yeah they make one
    http://www.kidsafeinc.com/product/G70?meta=FRG&utm_source=GBASE&utm_medium=CPC&utm_content=&utm_campaign=

and here
    http://www.babyage.com/products/g70_kidco_kidco_hearthgate_fireplace_gate.htm?cp=goog3993&utm_source=goog&utm_medium=Default&utm_campaign=3993

Its not curved but its a gate made to go around fire places
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 7:04 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• A few yrs back at the end of the season, we bought 3 fireplace screens (major discount ), disassembled and reassembled them to fit around our wood stove's 3 exposed sides ~ then anchored it to the wall. We had to make it because of the shape of the floor hearth the stove sits on. Turned out great and was approved by our state foster care licensing.
    Anonymous