How bad is the job market right now in Oregon?

Is anyone out there finding jobs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• http://www.qualityinfo.org/olmisj/OlmisZine

Answer by rkoloms at 8:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I am in Southwest Washington. Here it is terrible. Awful Horrible.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Hi,

Would you consider working from home?

I am a work at home mom of three great children that are 4 1/2 yrs old, 2 1/2 yrs old and 15 months old. I was looking for a long time to find something that I could do at home so that I could still be home with my children. I am new business partner with this team and am so excited about what this business is doing for me and my family! No selling, no stocking, no MLM, no large investments! Very straight forward legitimate business opportunity with a Fortune 500 company backed by the BBB and EPA.

I would love to share what I do with you, please email a good time for us to talk over the phone.

Looking forward to sharing my inofrmation with you and I know youwill be glad you hear this information.

Warmly,

Angela

amanzi5@yahoo.com
    Amanzi

Answer by Amanzi at 9:42 AM on Jul. 27, 2009

• How about a home business opportunity? Hello there. My name is Connie Jensen and I came across your post about wanting to work from home. I am an Independent Demonstrator for Gold Canyon Candles, Body, Home and I would love to share the most fabulous home business opportunity with you. There are 3 different ways you can join my team today and I would love to share them with you. You make 25% profit on every order plus monthly override commissions. I would be so thrilled to have you on my team. I invite you to visit my website at www.mygc.com/cljensen and view all of our products. I look forward to all of your quesitons and to hearing from you soon!

Connie Jensen
    www.mygc.com/cljensen
    Connie.Jensen@goldcanyon.us
    cljensen

Answer by cljensen at 5:51 PM on Jul. 27, 2009