What product(s) do you wish or found that address your need as mom for you or your kids?

As moms, we are usually faced with nuisance or gaps we wish can be solved with a product or solution. I found a product that solved my daughter's frustration by allowing her the ability to put on her own apron without help; a no tie apron from www.TieFreeApron.com. Share your story or products you found useful or wish existed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Shopping

• Okay...I have a feeling this would not make sense even if I were sober...What????
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 6:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• It may be a long question, it is just asking if you'd found a product that fixes a problem you had, or wish there's such a product out there. Logically you would answer the question by identifying the problem, then the product that helped solved that problem.
    Anonymous

• What product addresses my need as a mom.... What product do I as a mom need is another way of saying it. Let's see.... I know. A medicine spoon. It is a tube shaped thing with a spoon shape at one end. You pour the liquid medicine into it, using the marks on the spoon to measure, and then tilt it so that the medicine moves into the spoon, and you can easily give it to the child with much less chance of spilling.

Answer by Bmat at 6:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My daughter has always used one of my husbands t-shirts as an apron.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:48 PM on Jul. 26, 2009