Do you know anyone who thinks everyone else is out to get them?

I have a family member who thinks everyone is trying to "one-up" them. They're having a baby, someone else in the family HAS to get pregnant because they're pregnant. They cut their hair, someone else HAS to cut their hair JUST like theirs.

It makes life difficult, I tell you. If you don't agree with them, they'll blast you all over the internet.

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 6:49 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I know someone like that. He always blames anyone else but himself for his bad choices, and then when he suffers, he blames the world for making him suffer. You can say, but whose choice was it for you to do this or that, and he says well it would have worked except that... and he goes on to explain why it isn't his fault.

Answer by Bmat at 6:52 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• YES. Holy crap, that sounds just like them.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:58 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• i have 2 people in my life like that. i also have a couple bil who think its always someone elses fault.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 7:19 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Yes,my DD is a handful,she always think is someone is trying to outdo her or talking against her.
    Anonymous

• My mom is like that. If I tell her I lost 10lbs then she will brag how she can eats whatever she wants and not gain a lb! If I tell her I had a great date night with my fionce, she will go on about how AMAZING her night was with her boyfriend or something. She thinks people are always out to get her and talking shit about her or something. Idk. Its a lot of the reason I cant handle her in my life. She is crazy and unecessary drama!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 8:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2009