Any "Palintologists" on here?

Palintologist is "someone who studies Palin and shares her conservative values, Maverick attitude and American style."

thundernlight

Asked by thundernlight at 7:07 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I really hope you are kidding. Who would want to study her or be like her, she's a twit.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely !!

I have always been a non-conformist, deciding my own mind after learning the details. It is delightful to watch Sarah Palin speaking - she's genuine and savvy, roll-up-your-sleeves and address the problems directly.

It is comical to watch Wash DC political-types talk about her in terms of strategy for getting elected, or tactics for getting positive coverage from the media -- their heads are SO far removed from reality it is laughable: is it inconceivable that Sarah Palin does what she does for reasons OTHER than political power? That may be the ONLY interest in DC, but other people have REAL things to take care of.

If she is able to help citizens understand what's at stake in the political struggles today, then fantastic. If she gives speeches which increase citizen participation - super !

If she also runs for office in the future - she's got my vote !

But she also has my blessing to just live her life.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 7:17 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• The libs are terrified of her.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Are we digging her up or burying her? Preferably the latter.

I'm not terrified of her. She simply disgusts me on all levels.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 7:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Why would anyone be afraid of Palin. She's a joke! The only good she has done is increase ratings for SNL!
    Anonymous

• Libs are terrified of her???? Are you kidding me???? Libs love Palin because she is such an idiot that Obama would be a shoe in for another 4 years. Palin is the black-eye of the republican party and those following her are a dying breed (thankfully). Had McCain chosen someone with half a brain, he'd be in the white house right now but, alas, he chose the nitwit and is now doomed to only get as high as senator.
    Anonymous

• By "libs" I was not referencing the sheep but the herders.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I can't say I study her for any reson but I will listen to her as much as i listen to any other conservative Politician. I have a feeling theree will be many occaisiona to do just that in the future. It's so fun to listen to the scary cat Dems when she says something they just can't get the hang of. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:45 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• DEMOCRATS FOR PALIN!!! (Anyone could beat her without even trying!) Go ahead and let the stupid one run in 2012, Obama would be a shoe-in for another 4 years!
    Anonymous

• when she says something they just can't get the hang of???

Like Africa being a country rather than a continent? Like how she is a "maverick" but up and quits when things get tough. She's a wimp!
    Anonymous