TTC question...

Ok I feel a littel embarrassed asking this because I think it's kinda a silly question but here it goes...I was just wondering if having sex more than once in one day increases our chances of getting pregnant or does just once a day do the job? Thanks. Lol.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 7:11 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Actually it's best to have sex every other day around the time you ovulate.
    Anonymous

• it is supposed to hurt your chances, because your partner needs time to replenish the supplies, so to speak. The docs told us that every other day was better. because you always have alive and mobile sperm in there for whenever you may ovulate, cause sperm can live anywhere between 3 and 5 days under the right conditions inside you.
    Anonymous