Now the truth comes out- Do you get it now?

Gibbs was on TV this morning and he answered a question referring to the CBOs estimate that the program as it is will not save money. It went like this.. Well the bill is not meant to save money in the first few years. There should be some savings but the largest saving will be in 10 yrs or so.
OHHHHH. NOw I get it. A savings of so and so over 10 years means in the 10th year you may see some savings. Hmmm

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 7:12 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• even car insurance commercials do this 'switch to geico and save 300 dollars' yeah 300 dollars over two years time. and thats if you switch from like full coverage to less coverage. but they dont tell you that.
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 7:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• They are like used car salesmen. A true joke. Nearly a laughing stock.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:20 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• The CBO also stated that there would be no savings. Amazing how they think they can predict 10 yrs down the road. Medicare was susposed to be self funding too. Look at it now.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:23 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• MY favorite part about the plan is that ObamaCare is slated to be "deficit neutral." And we KNOW nothing the government does is EVER "deficit neutral!" LOL So, I want to know, if the plan doesn't save any money and only serves to complicate matters, how does Obama think this will FIX the "health care crisis?!"

Oh, that's right, he doesn't REALLY want to FIX anything....just wants to CONTROL everything!! Kind of like the $787 Billion stimulus package has gone from a "recovery" package to a "stability" package, as it wasn't REALLY supposed to stimulate anything!!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:37 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Those who have been hypnotized by this Administration will NEVER get it. We can wave it right in front of their faces, wait until theyre bankrupt and theyll still be sitting there with a blank stare and a smile saying "give it time.. give it time! heil, obama!"
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:47 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Lol. Kind of. If they weren't selling my kids future out I'd be laughing my azz off.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:28 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• why do you rarely see a reply from the obama lovers on questions like this. Is the airlock so powerful that they can't pull their heads out of the sand
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:54 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Carpy, Theyre too busy rocking themselves in the fetal position on the floor whispering to themselves "give it time.. give it time!!"
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

I love it....and I'll add....."you are a racist and just don't like him 'cause he's black."
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:38 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• The difference will be the affect on the American families that have NO coverage now. The families that are losing their homes everyday due to health care related expenses which causes further downward financial spiral that affects more than just them.

I don't think you ladies understand what health care is really for. It is for American families. This is the #1 reason for bankruptcy in this country. Your own RNC chairman couldn't afford to cover his children for years...Why don't you see the human cost? the financial cost on families and the economy?

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 11:40 PM on Jul. 26, 2009