What is your all-time favorite children's book?

cyaburt

Asked by cyaburt at 7:29 PM on Jul. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• as a kid it was the giving tree, reading with my daughter i love to read to her, the giving tree (she always has questions about being nice etc..so it actually reaches her and shes only 3 1/2!), green eggs and ham (once again she got it b/c she wouldn't eat her chicken one night and the next time, she was like i don't like it but i'll try it to show you, then goes mommy its good like sam i am!), and the monster at the end of this book, b/c i can do funny voices and loud and quiet and she gets a kick out of it.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:31 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr. and Louis Ehlert I love the rhyme and how it teaches the alphabet.
    cyaburt

Answer by cyaburt at 7:32 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• My favorite book, as a mom, is Love You Forever.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• The Secret Garden
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 7:42 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• Goodnight Pillow fight, Where the wild things are, Corduroy, and Mrs Mooley... There are more but those are the ones we read a lot..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:06 PM on Jul. 26, 2009

• I still love the old books, The Ugly Duckling, Three Bears,Red Riding Hood, Mothergoose.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 8:51 PM on Jul. 26, 2009